NOTE: (12/29/11) We are now accepting fanart of cast members.
Welcome to The Western Wood! We are a fan-group for all of the Narnia books and movies. So look around, watch us, or even contribute! We have a few rules:
1. Everyone has their own opinions. But please think before you post. Is your post/comment going to be offensive to someone? Is it going to be immature? Just please be nice.
2. Do not flame! (This goes with number one.) If you do flame your comment will be hidden. Second time (or first depending on the circumstances) you will lose your membership and be blocked from the group.
3. For contests and awards, please be sportsmanlike to your fellow nominees. Any type of self-promotion, bribing, et-cetera will have you removed from the awards or contest.
When you submit fan-art and/or fan-fiction, please fallow these:
1. Contribute ONLY fan-art and literature (fan-fiction) that is based from anything related to Narnia books, movies, or your fanfiction. The fanart of cast members rule has been lifted.
2. Please contribute to the folders that fit the category you art belong in. Or to the featured folder. If you submit to the feature folder your submission will stay in there for approximatively 10 days and then it will be moved to it's appropriate folder. If you do not like the folder it has been moved to please send a note to the admins telling us which folder you want your submission in.
3. If you contribute fan-fiction please use proper English in your work. And please keep swearing to a minimum.
4. We do NOT prefer you to contribute artwork that has some sort of incest in it. If you do submit the founder and co-founders will vote if we will accept the submission.
5. For romance, nothing will be accepted if it has a mature content warning and if it's above T or PG-13 without a warning we will report it.
6. The Chronicals of Narnia is a series written by a Christian man named C.S. Lewis. And the movies were made by the wonderful artists that work for or with Disney, Walden Media, Fox, and BBC. Please respect them and their work! Please use disclaimers.
Thanks for reading!